2nd Edition Medication Management Policy and Procedure Development Template - Individual Module Purchase: High Risk Management
Are your facility's Policies and Procedures in need of an UPDATE?
Are you preparing for Accreditation?
Does your facility's Policies and Procedures reflect current professional practice guidelines?
Do you have a Policy and Procedure for management of Complementary and Alternative Medicines?
Do you have comprehensive Policies and Procedures for high risk medicines?
Are the practices in place consistent with your current Policies and Procedures?
Need a specific High Risk Medication Management Module? We have the below Modules available for purchase - please specify which module you would like at checkout.
- S8 Medication Management
- Diabetes and Insulin Management
- Psychotropic Medication Management
- Anticoagulant Management
- Cytotoxic and Hazardous Medication Management
- Transdermal Medication Management
- Creams, Ointments and Other Topical Preparations
- Sublingual PreparationsLozenge Preparations Management
- Eye Preparation Management
- Ear Preparation Management
- Nasal Preparation Management
- Respiratory Device Management
- Vaginal Preparation Management
- Rectal Preparation Management
- Pain Management
- Paracetamol Usage
- Palliative Care Management
Many facilities will be undergoing Reaccreditation during 2018, and it is important to review Policies and Procedures well beforehand to ensure that when assessed, there is consistency between what is written as Policy and Procedure and what is occurring on a day to day basis.
Policies and Procedures should be relevant and clear, reflecting current professional guidelines and mindful of the goal to optimise resident medication outcomes.
Our Policies and Procedures Development Template has been moulded by the Meditrax team based on many years of experience carrying out Quality Use of Medicines (QUM) activities, including the development of educational and training programs and risk management manuals, conducting regular medication management systems and psychotropic drug audits, and being on-site and on-hand to identify and respond to day to day issues.